General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU).
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Purpose limitation.
- Data minimisation.
- Storage limitation.
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
- CCTV Nov 2021
- Data Protection Policy Mar 2021
- Privacy Notice for Pupils incl cctv
- Records management Policy retention schedule
- Subject Access Request Form